At Aurora Public Schools, our core beliefs include:
Families are our partners in education.
The term EPAC stands for:
English Language Acquisition Parent Advisory Committee
- Increase communication and understanding between parents, schools and district in order to increase support for English Language Learners academic achievement
- Facilitate communication and understanding between parents of English learners and Aurora Public Schools to support the goals of APS 2020: Shaping the Future
- Enhance community involvement and support for English learners and their families
The EPAC committee meets quarterly to communicate with parents, schools and district personnel.
Childcare is always provided.
EPAC Meeting Dates for 2018-19 School Year
- September 12, 2018 from 8-11 am
- November 7, 2018 from 8-11 am
- February 6, 2019 from 8-11 am
- April 3, 2019 from 8-11 am
Meetings are held at the PLCC building, 15771 E 1st Ave, Aurora, CO 80011
If you have any questions please contact Silvia Tamminen at # 303-344-8060 Ext. 28081, Cell# 720-383-0057 or email at email@example.com or Cookie Hansen Phone# 303-365-5816 Ext. 28472.