At Aurora Public Schools, our core beliefs include:
Families are our partners in education.
The term EPAC stands for:
English Language Development Parent Advisory Committee
- Increase communication and understanding between parents, schools and district in order to increase support for English Language Learners academic achievement
- Facilitate communication and understanding between parents of English learners and Aurora Public Schools to support the goals of APS 2020: Shaping the Future
- Enhance community involvement and support for English learners and their families
The EPAC committee meets quarterly to communicate with parents, schools and district personnel.
Childcare is always provided.
EPAC Meeting Dates for 2020-21 School Year
- First Quarter: September 16th at 9:00AM. This meeting will occur virtually. Contact Cookie Hansen or Silvia Tamminen for more information.
- Additional meeting dates and times will be determined later due to the pandemic
Meetings are held either virtually or at the PLCC building, 15771 E 1st Ave, Aurora, CO 80011
If you have any questions please contact Silvia Tamminen at # 303-344-8060 Ext. 28081, Cell# 720-383-0057 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cookie Hansen Phone# 303-365-5816 Ext. 28472.